Return and Exchange Policy
This Return and Exchange Policy only applies where you make a purchase online from our website. If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at [email protected] for further clarification.
Requests for returns or exchanges must be made within fourteen (14) days from the date you receive your purchase and be made for any of the following reasons:
- you received the wrong goods;
- the goods has a manufacturing defect; or
- the goods delivered to you are damaged in transit.
We will not be under any obligation to entertain any requests for the goods to be returned or exchanged where the goods:
- have been worn and where the seal has been broken for the other packaged masks;
- have been purchased for more than 14 days;
- were purchased for someone/recipient who simply does not want it; or
- you’ve changed your mind because of wrong selection, colour, size, model or specification;
If you qualify for a return or exchange please provide us with the following:
- your name, contact details and return address;
- your proof of purchase (confirmation email including the order number);
- details and pictures of the defective item(s) as well as a picture of the batch number sticker on the box(es) ; and
- the goods returned must be in the same condition as you had received it, along with all unused masks.
If your return or exchange meets all the requirements above and you wish to proceed with the return or exchange, simply email [email protected] for further assistance.
Our customer service agent will verify the return reason and arrange a return pick-up for you. Our Quality Check team will take up to five (5) working days to process your return. If your return is valid, we will process your replacement/refund.
We do not offer refund via bank transfer. If the item(s) that you wish to exchange is not available or not in stock, you will be refunded in store credit, to be used in your next order with us. We strictly do not offer any cash refund under any circumstances.